Middle and High School — Game Design Fundamentals
1) Zulama Game Design Curriculum
- Full access for one high school to the high school version of the Evolution of Games Long Course.
- Full access for one middle school to the middle school version of the Evolution of Games Long Course.
- Full access for one middle and one high school to all Zulama Short Courses. Embed them in current classes, use them for summer camps, after school programs, and more.
- High school teachers gain access to all Zulama Long Courses for curriculum evaluation to expand your Zulama Game Design Program in future years.
2) Implementation Meeting
A dynamic, hands-on, two-hour onsite session for district and building administrators, staff, and teachers. Find out everything you need to know about the Zulama Game Design Program, and how to integrate it with your current program of studies. We schedule and conduct this meeting at a time and location convenient to you.
3) Middle and High School Teacher Resources Kit
The Resources Kit provides your middle and high school teachers with:
- access to the Zulama Learning and Content Management System
- all self-paced online course specific training modules
- the ability to earn Zulama course-specific badges
- access to the Zulama teacher forums
The curriculum license ends on June 30th. Your Implementation Meeting can be scheduled any time, we recommend as soon as possible. Access to the Teacher Resources Kit is granted following the Implementation Meeting.